Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lyn对奥运开幕式的祝贺

昨天收到友好家庭Lyn的电子邮件,向我们表示祝贺。 原文如下:

Words cannot describe my amazement and awe as I watched the opening ceremonies at the Olympics! I still cannot comprehend how thousands of people worked together to create such perfection...it was not possible! What a beautiful, creative, fantastic way to show China's history, art, people! I loved the message of harmony. You must be so very proud of your country! Congratulations!

Lyn

她说让我给大家翻译一下。我好久不做翻译这件事了。翻的不好,不要笑我啊:

观看奥运会开幕式时, 我之惊艳与敬畏,无以言表。现在我还是无法想象成千上万的人如何共同合作完成这个杰作。。。简直是不可能的!用这种方式来展现中国的历史、艺术和人民,如此的富有美感和创造性, 简直是无与伦比!我热爱这其中传达的世界和谐的信息。 你们一定为自己的祖国感到骄傲! 祝贺你们!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

暖姜翻译的很好啊。我今天也收到不少同事的祝贺,呵呵,都觉得我是中国人,就一定会为了开幕式的成功感到骄傲,让我觉得不得不骄傲一下。:)

xj said...

歌儿, 我们共同骄傲一下:-)

Anonymous said...

XJ, as you are such a nice and honest person, I post my real comment here. You know how much it costs for the opening ceremony? $300 Million! All of the money are from common Chinese people like us. Or we see tax payer. In addition, too many faked things happened! For my understanding, this is not a Olympics for China or Chinese people. It is just for CCP, the ugliest group in this world.

xj said...

onlypenpal, thank you for honestly sharing your opinions!

Let's hope and do the best for our country!